Seattle Children’s Museum Donation Policy
Seattle Children’s Museum donates complimentary passes to local organizations** for use in fundraising auctions and raffles only. Our standard donation is a “Family Fun Pack” consisting of four passes to the museum. SCM does not grant cash donations, and we only donate to an organization once per calendar year.
Family Fun Packs are granted for requests that most closely complement the core values of the Museum.** Due to timing and volume of requests, we cannot guarantee a donation to every worthy organization, and cannot respond to declined requests.
Only donation requests submitted through our online form will be considered.
**WHO IS ELIGIBLE to request a donation:
- Preschools, kindergartens, elementary schools or their associated PTAs
2. A registered non-profit in Washington state that works with children under the age of ten and their families within Washington
3. A registered non-profit located in the Queen Anne neighborhood, even if it may not deal with children and families
4. Middle schools or high schools located in the Queen Anne neighborhood
5. Organizations that are hosting an event on the Seattle Center campus
Other organizations may be considered on a case-by-case basis, but priority will be given to those which meet the above criteria.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE to request a donation?
- Out of state organizations
2. Middle schools or high schools (unless located in Queen Anne neighborhood)
3. Current Passport 2 Play partner organizations
4. Individuals, families, or walking/running teams
5. Other children’s museums
6. Organizations advocating violence, discrimination, or in other ways promoting behavior inconsistent with the our core values
When can you submit your request?
Requests are considered in the order received, and must arrive 2 calendar months in advance of your fundraising event. (For example, any requests for March must be received by January 31st). Due to high volume, late requests will not be considered.
Only donation requests submitted through our online form, below will be considered.