This month is all about hearts! From the human heart to humanitarians – we’ll laugh, love and learn our way through the month! Here are some ways you can expect to experience Heart Hullabaloo:
- Come explore Black History month with us!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with us on February 14th! Stop by the Imagination Studio to make a card or gift for your valentine.
- Get your heart pumping with one of our Wellness Programs. Check our calendar to see when they are scheduled.
- What is a humanitarian? Whether we are exploring The Lorax or Black History Month, kids will have the opportunity to learn what it means to give back to others.
- Presidents’ Day is on February 20th. We have specific programming geared towards exploring the various Presidents of the United States!
- Our annual Leprechaun Practice Lap is on February 25th! This free event is in association with Detlef Schrempf Foundation, A Nanny for U, and Camp Fire.