We would love to have you visit us! The Museum stretches over 22,000 sq feet and is a play space designed for kids 10 months to 10 years to enjoy with their families. There are a number of hands-on exhibits for kiddos to explore, and daily educational programs or activities that are FREE with the cost of admission. Check out what is happening on our calendar!
A few tips as you prepare to visit us:
- Keeping our space safe and family friendly is important, so please check out our policies.
- The museum is designed for kids 10 months to 10 years and their families. To enter the Museum, your group must include a child 10 or younger.
- There is a food court located above us in the Armory so if you can pack a lunch or grab something from the kid-friendly restaurants upstairs.
- Road construction and Downtown Seattle traffic can be challenging – check out the latest news here.
- We really do hope that you come ready to play together as a family and let your child’s imagination lead the way!