We would love to have you visit us! The Museum stretches over 22,000 sq feet and is a play space designed for kids 10 months to 10 years to enjoy with their families. There are a number of hands-on exhibits for kiddos to explore, and daily educational programs or activities that are FREE with the cost of admission. Check out what is happening on our calendar!
We will be closing at 5pm (no new entries after 4:45) on Saturday, March 5, for our Birthday Party Fundraiser Event.
A few tips as you prepare to visit us:
- Keeping our space safe and family friendly is important, so please check out our policies.
- The museum is designed for kids 10 months to 10 years and their families. To enter the Museum, your group must include a child 10 or younger.
- There is a food court located above us in the Armory so if you can pack a lunch or grab something from the kid-friendly restaurants upstairs.
- Road construction and Downtown Seattle traffic can be challenging – check out the latest news here.
- We really do hope that you come ready to play together as a family and let your child’s imagination lead the way!