Who is eligible for Subsidized Admission?
Subsidized admission is available to low-income or at-risk children in child-care and educational organizations. Groups meeting one or more of the following criteria may be eligible to receive subsidized admission:
- Organizations that receive federal government funds (i.e. Headstart or ECEAP programs).
- Daycare Centers receiving 50% or more of their funds from a government source.
- Daycare Centers in which 70% or more of the enrolled children receive some form of public assistance.
- Public Schools in which 50% or more of the enrolled students qualify for government subsidized meals.
- Other organizations which prove financial need for subsidized admission.
We offer partially subsidized admission ($4.50 per child) and fully subsidized admission for qualifying agencies based on availability. We are unable to provided subsidized admission for adults, and chaperones need to pay our $9 group admission rate.
The form below must be completed in its entirety at least two (2) weeks before your visit, or all group members will be subject to admission fees. After you complete this form, please email your proof of eligibility to email@example.com.
Once your completed application is submitted and your documentation is received, your request will be reviewed. We will respond to you within 2 business days.
Proof of Eligibility
Your proof of eligibility needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. As you are completing the application, you will note the reason your organization should be eligible for subsidized admission. This documentation can be a print out from a federal website showing your organization is a recipient of federal funds or other documentation.