Where Imagination Comes Alive. . . Through a Dedicated Staff!
Full Time Floor Support
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-ROTATE AS NEEDED, PER MUSEUM’S NEEDS
This position requires sometime wearing any hats. Your primary job is to keep the museum and exhibits straightened throughout the day.
- Assist with facilitating assigned daily educational programs.
- Help facilitate spontaneous play and lobby activities/visitor interactions through open-ended questions, brief guided exhibit explorations, with a focus on STEM, Theater and Eye Clinic activities.
- Cleaning props and exhibit throughout the day.
- Assist in morning/nightly cleaning
- Provide positive customer service; enforcing Museum’s safety and security policies.
- Preparation and clean-up of affected Museum areas for educational programs.
- Open and close Imagination Studio during weekdays.
- Interact with families and role modeling open-ended questioning
Seattle Children’s Museum is an equal opportunity employer and am committed to workplace diversity